On Time, Every time.
Hill Manufacturing & Fabrication is an ISO 9001:2015 certified job shop that employs only the most qualified machinists, welders, and manufacturing professionals in the industry
For more than 40 years, Hill has provided results to our clients by listening to their needs, investing in the latest in manufacturing technologies, employing, and training the best in the industry and contributing to the community.
Guided by our principles of integrity and professionalism, we promise a better client experience. By applying our focused expertise and comprehensive capabilities we will Deliver Quality Parts, On Time. Every Time. Doing so requires a commitment to continuous improvement that provides our employees, clients, vendors, and community an environment to achieve their goals.
In 1976, Hill Manufacturing was founded by Jerry and Cheryl Hill in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. From the start, Hill developed a strong reputation in the Northeast Oklahoma manufacturing market. Under Cheryl’s leadership beginning in the 90’s Hill became a leader in the precision machining and fabrication market.
We are equipped with the
latest technology and equipment to
provide the highest quality services
Hill Manufacturing provides precision machining for various industries that demand accuracy, consistent results.
Hill Manufacturing’s team of expert craftsmen use the latest in welding technology and robotic capabilities to deliver turnkey solutions.
Assembly, Finishing, Inspection, & Other Services
Hill Manufacturing offers assembly and finishing services for various industries. We are a single source provider.
CALL US 24/7
Have an idea or project in mind?
Call us or schedule an appointment today.
Our culture is the foundation of our success. It is the key to who we are, what we do, and what you can expect from Hill.
- Conducting ourselves with absolute professionalism at all times
- Caring for our people and clients with a passion to go the extra mile
- Respecting our peers and their individual contributions
- Trusting and supporting one another
- Being accountable for the overall success of the company, not just personal or department success
- Constantly learning from, and contributing to, best practices and advancements in the industry
- Stretching ourselves to be innovative and creative, while managing the related risks
- Recognizing the importance of maintaining a healthy work life balance
- Promoting positive working relationships
- And, most of all, enjoying our jobs…and having fun!